Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ageless Derma Satin Lip Gloss Review (in depth)

 Hey Everyone, I am back again with a review for you! The Review is on  Ageless Derma's satin lip gloss in Cafe Rose. I mentioned it in my " No makeup" makeup tutorial and minimal makeup transformation video, so you can get a sense of what the product looks like (on my lips at least)
Ageless Derma is a doctor formulated skin care and makeup brand, which is working hard at achieving the ultimate anti-aging line.
So far i have tried their Satin lip gloss and since I've had it, it has pretty much been living in my ''carry with me'' makeup bag
It is super build-able you can add just a touch of color having it be super light and natural like shown below
Or you can build it up to be a super vibrant color comparable to lipstick in a lip gloss! It is a super pigmented lip gloss like shown.
I haven't had to many actual lip glosses that had such high pigments. I don't think i have owned any comparable to the pigments in this one, it is seriously like a lip stick but can be lightly added to have less of an intense color.

SWATCH TIME!



The color on my wrist here was just applied with my finger, as you can see it is definitely a radiant color.

Texture:

 The texture is really not sticky at all it goes on actually really smooth and seems to really hydrate my lips. It seems to have the benefits of lip stick; high pigments, radiant color etc. while have the benefits of lip gloss as well.

Packaging:

I Adore the packaging it is super clean and sleek nothing from your purse ever gets inside the rim. I am looking at it now and it really is super durable and really keeps your product safe from any outside air or dirt, which i love! I absolutely hate when i get a new expensive lip gloss and i leave it in my purse one time and it gets full of lint and such, this hasn't happened with this one, so.. so far no complaints.
It is in a little 4.77 Gram clear jar with a black twist on cap, which comes adorably packaged in their ageless derma lip gloss box like any high end product  (which is really cute and I am a real sucker for cute packaging,..shown below.

Ingredients:

petrolatum, polybutane, c12-15, Allkylbenzoate, Myristyl, lactate, ozokerite, beezwax, Stearalkonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, Vitamin E, Acetate, Aloe Vera, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil,  Peppermint Oil,  BHA
May Also Contain: Castor Oil, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
As you can see there are also a few great ingredients for your skin like Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Beez wax, Almonde oil, Wheat germ oil etc.




Price: $15.00 

On the Ageless Derma website it goes for $15.00 if you were looking to check it out for your self here is the website http://www.agelessderma.com/lipgloss.aspx you will find it on the ''Mineral Makeup'' page.



Fun Brand Facts:

1.AGELESS DERMA DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!!!
Which is something i know we all really like to know.
2. This particular lip gloss seems to be fragrance free, I know a lot of people prefer to get things which are fragrance free due to allergies and things like that, The smell kind of reminds me of lip stick so it doesn't seem to smell really funny or anything the best way i can describe it would be like a lip stick type smell.

Well i think i have covered all of my angles of this particular product if you had any other questions or were wondering anything else leave a comment below and i will be sure to get back to you, if i don't know off hand i will be sure to find out, or you can check it out from their website. You can also check out their twitter and facebook page 
Ageless Derma Twitter: https://twitter.com/AgelessDerma

Also don't forget if you want to see how the product looked on me you can check out my A 'No Makeup' MAKEUP TUTORIAL and MINIMAL MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION  Video :D

And if you tried any of their products or end up giving them a try let me know what you thought :D

No comments:

Post a Comment